Your Safety Is Our Business.
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to research your options for motorcycle DMV testing in Colorado. At BLACK B.A.G. Testing, we’ve got 17 years of motorcycle instruction experience and want to help you get your motorcycle endorsement.
We are a State of Colorado Certified DMV Motorcycle Testing Facility. We administer the riding test that the state requires to receive a motorcycle endorsement. We administer tests by appointment only. Please call us at 303-233-0081 for further information or to schedule an appointment.
The required paperwork and test can normally be completed in 45 minutes to an hour, so you can complete it during your lunch hour or right after work. We will allow you a short period of time to practice the test before administering the test.
Testing Requirements and Fees
You must have a valid State of Colorado Motorcycle Instruction Permit in hand before you can take the DMV Riding Test. In addition, please bring the following gear:
- Helmet, must be DOT approved and 3/4 or full-faced.
- Eye protection. Regular eyeglasses or sunglasses are fine and are only required if your helmet does not have a face shield.
- Sturdy, full-fingered gloves.
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket.
- Sturdy (no fashion tears), full length, non flared, pants (jeans recommended).
- Sturdy (rubber soled) boots or shoes that cover the ankle.
We’ll work with you and your busy schedule to help get you legal! Call Bob Frank at 303-233-0081 and schedule your Motorcycle DMV Test today!
Riding Test Fee: $50.00 on your motorcycle or 3-wheeler OR $75 on our motorcycle
© 2022 – Black Bag Motorcycle Testing, All Rights Reserved