MSF Classes |
DMV Testing / Your Motorcycle |
DMV Testing / Our Motorcycle |
DMV Testing / Written Test |
DMV / Private Lessons |
Classroom / Seminar |
Gift Certificate |
BRC-2 (Formerly the ERC) |
|Classroom Seminars, American Red Cross, Group Riding, Accident Scene Management, are open to higher registrations than our group riding limits.|
We can accommodate up to 20 people at our location for most classroom seminars.
We can accomodate more than 20 people at one time at your location. Call for details.
|Group Riding - $15.00 per person
||Register for course
Group Riding is a short, fun, non-riding (off the motorcycle) course on safe methods for street group riding.
It involves viewing a short video tape, reading a workbook, and a moderated class discussion.
It can be held at our location or on your site.
Call 303-233-0081 for more details.
|American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED
||Register for course
For further information or to schedule a class, call 303-233-0081
Purpose: To give individuals the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide basic care for injuries and sudden illnesses, including how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) for victims of sudden cardiac arrest, until advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.
- Recognize and handle an emergency;
- How to check the scene for safety and the victim for consciousness;
- When and how to move a victim from a dangerous scene;
- When to call and how to interact with the emergency medical services (EMS) system;
- Why and how to apply basic precautions to reduce the risk of disease transmission during and after providing care;
- How to prioritize care for life threatening injuries or sudden illnesses;
- How to check a conscious victim for life and non-life threatening conditions;
- How to recognize the signals of a heart attack and how to give care;
- How to recognize and care for a victim of sudden illness;
- How to recognize and care for different types of wounds, including burns and bleeding;
- How to recognize and care for a victim of a heat or cold related emergency;
- How to care for a victim who is having a breathing emergency;
- How to perform CPR to an adult;
- Precautions for using an AED, and demonstrate it’s use in an adult in cardiac arrest;
- How to control external bleeding; and
- How to recognize and care for muscle, bone and joint injuries, including injuries to the head, neck and back.
Length: Approximately 7 hours